Love, Wine, and Chocolates
Time & Location
About the Event
For this special occasion, 3 guest speakers will take us on epicurean journey from Mindanao in the Philippines, land of Premium Cacao Beans, to Bordeaux in France and Chianti in Italy to experience the craft of Fine Red Wines:
- Rex Puentespina, Farmer and Chocolate Maker of Malagos, will share about the making process of his award-wining chocolates and the differences between 65%, 72% and 85% Dark Chocolate;
- Wilfried Bourceau, Owner and Winemaker of Vignobles Bourceau in Bordeaux, will present the philosophy of his family-own estate for 5 generations and the characteristics of his awarded wines;
- Filippo Vanni, Export Director of Ricasoli in Chianti, will introduce the legacy of the 1st wine estate in Chianti since 1141 and the fine quality of its production.
Each participant will receive a tasting set featuring everything you need to enjoy this epicurean journey for Valentine's day in the comforts of our own home:
- 1 Chocolate Tasting Collection Gift Set
- 1 bottle of Red Wine Château La Gamaye, AOC Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux 2016, or 1 bottle of Red Wine Ricasoli, DOCG Chianti 2018, or 1 bottle of each wine;
- 100 Rose Petals (silk blend)
For 1 bottle of wine:
- P2,200 / tasting set (regular price)
- P1,980 / tasting set (ICCP member price) *
For 2 bottles of wine:
- P2,900 / tasting set (regular price)
- P2,610 / tasting set (ICCP/CCI member price) *
These are inclusive of 1 Chocolate Tasting Collection Gift Set featuring about 27gr of each 65%, 72% and 85% Dark Chocolate, 100 Rose Petals (silk blend), virtual presentation via Zoom and complimentary delivery in Metro Manila.
* Reservation is required and payment must be completed by Wednesday, February 10.
See you there!